More irresistible stuff

Monday, 21 March 2011

Micro Fiction Monday

As Susan at Stony River seems to be on a hiatus at the moment, I thought I would do my own Microfiction Monday. (This is a purely temporary measure until Susan has properly decided what she wants to do) If anyone else wants to do one using this picture - please be my guest!


I'll add a Mr Linky if people would like it.

So the object is to write a story inspired by this picture (or a caption) in 140 characters or less.


---oOo---

The men had been debating for half an hour about what happens next. Muriel sighed. They really hadn't got the hang of the bohemian lifestyle

---oOo---

13 comments:

  1. My caption: "I think it's warm enough now, comrade, let's take off our clothes too"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent ages trying to come up with something but everything I thought of wasn't quite right. You did well though, Dom.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, made me chuckle! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Muriel!! I LIKE her!!!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Muriel - being a bohemian girl isn't easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muriel's too advanced for them obviously! LOL

    I've missed MM. If Susan's too busy to host it maybe she would agree to you taking over for a while, if you would be willing Dominic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snort. Snort. That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...the first time I saw this picture, I was a little girl and it embarrassed me.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously :)

    Nice of you to pick up the slack for Susan.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Twitter? I could do that during the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca sighed. Catching fish to go with the loaves wasn’t as easy as it looked.

    OR

    Lucy frowned; those dratted beavers upset the food and shredded her clothes. Now they had Rebecca building them a new dam. Whatever next.

    Tadaa! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those guys better join in! Great take on the picture Dominic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missing microfiction?

    I'm hosting a new microfiction meme.
    Succinctly Yours
    begins on Monday, March 28th. Check out the link for the photo and optional word.
    Hope you'll join in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. You want to make my day don't you?