More irresistible stuff

Sunday 13 February 2011

Microfiction Monday 14 February

Welcome to another round of Microfiction Monday courtesy of Susan at Stony River. Each week Susan posts a new picture and invites us to write a story in 140 characters or less.

Today's picture:



Three young men up to no good ....

---oOo---

"Hold on - is that lipstick on your shirt?" Dammit, Think quickly. "Of course dearest. I put it there, over my heart, to remind me of you."

---oOo---

Samuel was lost in thought. What had he forgotten? He'd packed the picnic. He'd brought the drink. What was it? Oh, of course! His fiance!

---oOo---

"Mr Quincy says I have well rounded characters." said Fanny.
"Yes, they're very impressive," said William, dreamily.


---oOo---

19 comments:

  1. These made laugh out loud! Excellent, I think the second one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!! Yay!!! Very naughty and saucy and perfect for valentine's!! Thank you! Well done! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I especially like the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these were clever. I laughed out loud at the last one :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dominic,

    Hilarious!

    I dropped by to say hi to a fellow crusader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Forgot to add, there's a free workshop 25 Words From Query to Sales Success at Savvy Authors...starting February 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, my fav is the first and second one. So funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four homeruns, Dominic!! They all made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that lipstick one is my favorite! If only more doghouse-bound guys had thought that quickly. These were totally clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so funny! Like everyone else here, they made me laugh. So witty, so clever!!!
    Ann Best, Author

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL
    First one - sneaky
    Second one - typical man
    Third one - saucy

    Loved them Dominic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going to be laughing all day. All three are hilarious. Thanks for some great microfiction. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! What can I say?
    Excellent, excellent, excellent! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three LOL stories.
    So much fun or me to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aren't they all? lol, nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are all wonderful! Enjoyed them and chuckled...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious. Well done. Thanks for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waving hello to a fellow Crusader :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. You want to make my day don't you?